The Nashville International Airport (BNA) is approximately eight miles from the conference venue. After you are on site, you can walk, catch a bus, or take a Lyft/Uber or taxi to nearby attractions, restaurants, museums, and live entertainment.
For information about public transportation in Nashville, visit http://www.nashvillemta.org.
If you need a letter for applying for visa, please send all necessary details to Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
oneworld is pleased to be the official airline alliance of the 23rd WCGTC World Conference. Click here to book your flights.
- Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
- Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
- 24-hour support via email or phone.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance.*
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
oneworld, the premier global airline alliance, brings together 13 leading airlines from around the world -American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines. Together with around 30 affiliate members, oneworld’s network currently serves more than 1,000 destinations in 150 countries. For more information please visit www.oneworld.com.
*Privileges depend on your oneworld tier status level. For more information visit www.oneworld.com/benefits.
We've partnered with Lyft to offer exclusive ride discounts to World Conference Participants!
The conference will be hosted at:
East Bronson Ingram College Hall
2211 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37212
The map below includes location of hotels, some points of interest, and tentative locations for conference sessions.