Join us in Nashville
A World of Possibilities
- Early $650
- Regular $750
- Late $850
One day registrations do not include any receptions.
Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Morning Preconference Workshop – $50
- Afternoon Preconference Workshop – $50
- Welcome Reception Accompanying Person – $50
- Conference Dinner – TBD
Registration for these will open soon and can be added to existing registrations. Lunch is provided on July 24 for anyone who registers for both a morning and afternoon preconference workshop.
Registration Fee Policy
- The cost of registration includes admittance to conference sessions, morning and afternoon breaks, and lunch for the day(s) you are attending.
- A member rate applies to WCGTC members whose membership does not expire before the end of the World Conference. Visit the WCGTC webpage for more information about becoming a member or renewing your membership.
- A student rate applies to a full-time undergraduate or graduate student member of the WCGTC as verified by their supervisor. The student may not be employed full-time to receive the student discount. For more information visit the Student Member Application.
- To receive the pre-conference rate listed above, an individual must be registered for the full conference. To attend one of the pre-conference workshops but not the rest of the conference, individuals would need to purchase a one day registration. A list of pre-conference workshops will be available at https://worldgifted2019.com/preconference/.
- Groups of 6 or more from the same institution may register at a discounted rate. The discount only applies to conference registration. The discount does not include the conference dinner, pre-conference workshops, or other fees. Contact Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and assistance with registering with this discount.
- If you are interested in having an exhibit table or sponsoring the World Conference, please visit https://worldgifted2019.com/sponsors/.
- $100 USD cancellation fee for refunds requested on or before April 30, 2019
- 50% refund for refunds requested May 1, 2019 – June 1, 2019, inclusive
- No refunds will be issued for requested made about June 1, 2019