We are excited to announce that the theme for the upcoming 2019 World Conference is A World of Possibilities: Gifts, Talents, and Potential. This theme exemplifies the mission and vision of the World Council for Gifted and Talented Children. We look forward to welcoming you to Nashville to share ideas and information about gifted students around the world. Think about all of the possibilities we have when we recognize and cultivate the potential of gifted and talented children around the world.
A tentative timeline for the World Conference is included below.
- August 15 – December 15, 2018: Abstract Proposal Submission Available
- March 15, 2019: Abstract Proposal Acceptance Notification Deadline
- April 15, 2019: Last Day for Presenters to Register
- April 15, 2019: Early Registration Ends
- April 16 – June 30, 2019: Regular Registration
- May 15, 2019: Conference Schedule Finalized
- July 1 – 28, 2019: Late Registration
Stay tuned for more information!